- One Money Plant
- Plant Height- Upto 6 Inches
- Red Square Plastic Vase- 3 x 3 Inches
- 2 Dairy Milk Chocolate Bars- 12.5 gms each
Money Plant Trivia:
- Origin- This plant originated in Mo’orea, which is a high island in French Polynesia.
- Fresh leaves of money plant can be consumed! The young leaves of money plant are cooked as vegetables and even used as ingredients by many people.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability. The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them. Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse. Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
- Store your chocolates in the refrigerator. If they are exposed to high temperatures, they may begin to soften, compromising the appearance and flavor.
- Please refer to the expiration date on the package and consume your chocolates before that.